What is Eros1207’s return policy?
Due to the discreet, sensitive and hygienic nature of the products that are distributed we do not accept returns, however, we do have some exceptions such as:
Manufacturer Defectives (must be reported within 30 days)
- Place a new web order for defective merchandise
- Please contact us with the original order # and a full description of the problem, so we may justify the defect.
- Once we establish defective product we will credit.
- After 30 days please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- These orders never made it to their destinations, the address was incorrect or the package did not fit the receptacle.
- We will inspect these returns and if they are viable for resale we will credit.
- If products are not viable for resale due to damage from shipping errors no credit will be issued as we have to discard the product.
- Notifications of viable returns will be marked on the website only..
- On Econ returned/refused orders we are billed by USPS for these returns. You will be re-billed for these shipping charges.
- It is up to the customer to reship with corrected address or credit their customer
- If reshipment is returned again there will be a 15% restocking fee added
Wrong Item/Shortages (Must be reported within 48 hours from ROG)
- If a wrong order or item is received you are to email Eros1207 with the order # and explain the issue.
- If there were shortages email Eros1207 with the order# and items that were short by product # or description.
- Once we investigate the order # we will then credit for product or issue a call tag to have the order returned.
- We will reship the correct items
- We are not responsible for orders once they have left our warehouse.
- If there is a tracking #, the order has been put on a skid and has left our building.
- If the order does not make it to its destination or is late, customers are responsible for contacting the carrier and filing claim.